If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Dallas.

I go to Dallas every year to visit my amazing aunt Dianna. I couldn't last year because I somehow managed to tear my esophagus, so this was the first time I had been down in two years. Beth and I went, and it was such a nice break before I had to start my summer job at the school district.

This is my aunt's best friend, Melody, singing the song "Samson" with Beth. The piano was super out of key, but they made it work.

Hannah, one of Melody's daughters. She has the coolest sense of style.

This is Barb, the yoga instructor we had a private session with. If I could go back, I would change the framing in this photo...and I really wish that plant wasn't there, but what can you do?

We went to the Dallas World Aquarium which was really fun, but super humid. Flamingo is one of my nicknames by the way.

3 comments:

alyssamichele said...

I lurve the plant.

August Kryger said...

Good clean shots. I don't mind the plant in the yoga photo. I like the larger format of your photos now too. It's so much easier to enter a photograph when you can actually see all that's going on.

Patrick Fallon said...

I like #2!! Nice portrait