If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Metal and Glass




Coffee, the preferred fuel of hungover college students and office drones alike, has been an early morning essential since its introduction to the European market in the 16th Century. Columbia, MO is home to more than five coffee shops within the 43 blocks of its downtown district, and that is not even taking into consideration the numerous coffee shops on the University of Missouri campus.

My lighting diagram.

An outtake. Not chosen because underexposure in camera. Sigh!

3 comments:

Tim said...

bam awesomeeee

one critique.. frame should probably include me freaking out trying to pour the perfect amount of cream into the glass and then getting chastised for dripping too early or too much or too slowly. =p

photophanatic1887 said...

Pretty!!!!

Candace said...

you make me wish so badly that i could be a photographer.