If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

This Year I Feel Different.

Okay, so this is my early birthday cake. 21 this year! Having a birthday right next to New Year's and Christmas makes one a little too introspective.

But, I can say it was a good year, particularly the last half. I got my first C+ (Comm Lawz), and I survived. I've finally come to accept that grades aren't everything, and I am happier for it.

For the first time since I've picked up a camera, I feel like I am making images that are worth something. I owe this to my amazing photoj professors and classmates. You've all made me so much better.

And to my photo phamily: you made this the best semester I've ever had. I love you so much.

I can only imagine what this next year is going to bring :)

No comments: