If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Warning: Vignettes Ahead

I got a roll of Holga 120 developed from when I went to Pennsylvania last summer, and I am pretty pleased with the results! Usually I am only happy with one or two photos, so this roll proved to be a pleasant surprise. I'm shooting some slide film now, courtesy of Tim Rice. Enjoy!

Sweet old movie theater in Ocean City, New Jersey.

Lookit that lone bird.

Holt doggy. Such a sweetie.



The boys in PA had a makeshift shooting range.


Chicago.

If I'm ever hired to do a wedding, I'm going to use my holga. This was a favorite.

3 comments:

Tim said...

you're such a cool kid =p

August Kryger said...

They're wonderful. I think the shooting range one is my fave for some reason. Excellent job.

photophanatic1887 said...

I love the beach!!!!


and the abs


nummy