If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tim + Rebekah: Part One

God, this wedding was beautiful. I'm grateful to Anjali Pinto for letting me assist this gorgeous wedding at Salvage One in Chicago. We decided that this place had to have been designed by a photographer. I think every hour was golden hour!

Tim + Rebekah

Tim + Rebekah

Tim + Rebekah


Tim + Rebekah

Tim + Rebekah

Tim + Rebekah

Tim + Rebekah

Tim + Rebekah

For now I wanted to post some main photos, but I have a few sweet moments between guests that I am going to post later.

6 comments:

Katie Currid said...

Oh my, these are great! I love the photo of them dancing. And I'm totally jealous of her dress. Is it couture? It looks expensive!

Unknown said...

Did you use a strobe for that last dancing shot? The light looks super!

Kaylen said...

These are gorgeous!!! What a lovely job you did.

Ryan Gladstone said...

well done! That does look like a great space to shoot.

really like the portrait and the dancing photo

Ivy said...

LOVE the dancing photo! Ohmygosh that light.

Taylor said...

Thanks everyone!

Brendan, I didn't use a strobe, but I did wait for that rim light.