If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let There Be (Christmas) Lights

I was assigned to shoot the lighting ceremony at Columbia College last night and wasn't sure what to expect. When I first arrived on campus I was a little worried because there were not too many people there. My strategy was basically just to find small children who were dressed festively.

THEN THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPENED. The photo gods said, "Let there be Christmas lights!" and I jumped into an evergreen tree and made my favorite photo of the entire semester. It's the first photo and I hope you like it as much as I do.

Columbia College

Columbia College

Columbia College

Columbia College

2 comments:

erin*carly said...

I love it! The photo gods work in mysterious and amazing ways. Glad they were on your side. :)

Ivy said...

I really like the third one, too! Hooray for smiling photo gods! :D