If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not All Is Lost

I was in Macon, Missouri at the beginning of October volunteering for the Missouri Photo Workshop. It was was a wonderful week, but while I was there, I dropped my Holga and the back fell off. I've been nursing this film for a while and just shooting random things to finish out the roll because I thought I had exposed all of the film. 

But lo and behold, only two frames had been destroyed! The rest turned out! Here are a few favorites.

011211_holga_01
We practically lived in the Elks Lodge during our time in Macon. 

011211_holga_03
Calin and Beth (miss these people)

011211_holga_04

011211_holga_05
The lovely Eve

011211_holga_06

011211_holga_02
One little frame from the pinnacles with Ryan and Tim.

4 comments:

August Kryger said...

These are some smashing Holga shots. I really love the double-exposure of the tower. Glad you saved the film!

calin said...

Me too! Me too!

Anonymous said...

eating in the background. big surprise.

these are lovely tay

Taylor said...

Thanks guys!

@Mallory...I tried to burn you out so you wouldn't be embarrassed, haha.