If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

And It Will Feel Like Home...

So...I'm home. It's kind of strange. It's graduation weekend here, so it's pretty hectic. It makes me think of how I felt last year around this time. So hopeful. My first year of college was infinitely better than four years of high school, but I realized that it doesn't change everything.

I miss Sparky's. I think I ate it pretty much everyday during the last couple weeks.

Nothing compares.

Now that I am home, I can chill with my cats. People change, but they don't.

Hey Alyssa.

Alyssa and her new/old Nikon FM. I want one.

My friend Wil had a bunch of people over for a mini-bonfire.

He lives out in the country, so the view in his backyard is just beautiful.

So is Sadara. Too bad taking this picture made her drop her hot dog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're home!!!!

This obviously means that we must have coffee shop time soon.

Fodoz said...

lilacs!
aw alyssa.
"people change, but they don't." hahahaha

looking forward to summer blogs, taylor.

Anonymous said...

thank you for commenting everyday on my blog!

but these are some nice photos. i like the one of your cat.

Anonymous said...

why hasnt your lens come in yet? has it?

Patrick Fallon said...

If you want an old nikon FM or something, my dad has a bunch of stuff he will be clearing out... so I will keep you posted - good price :) [less than fleABay

Fodoz said...

you will update now