If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hell Week.

Papers. Exams. Papers. Exams.

I just finished editing my final paper for Psych 1000H and wrote my last event paper for J1100. Once I take the Psych exam and listening portion of the French final tomorrow, it will be smooth sailing. I've been lucky enough to only have two finals for both semesters. I am finally starting to destress, but once time gets closer to my exam tomorrow, I will start freaking out again. I felt "supremely confident" before my J1100 exam today, but then epic failed when I realized I didn't bother to read some stupid case study about basketball. Oh well. When it doubt, go with TRUTH!


I am pretty terrible when it comes to sporty kind of shooting (if you can call Frisbee a sport). This was about the only halfway decent shot I got that didn't involve massive blurz (and not the good motion kind).

Intense Rob. As always. He was nice enough to drive Beth and I around to look at a possible house for next year. It was perfect and lovely, but I don't think we will end up getting it. Le sigh. 

School stress is lessened by cigars. 

I have NEVER taken a decent picture of Derek. He is so handsome, but tends to make an awful face every time a camera is pointed his way. I am glad this one turned out (with the lovely background of Ag buildings). There is a cool little park we went to on a walk, and I took the nice nature-y kind of shots that follow. 



Woah. Camera shake. I actually like this though, just because it looks like a painting. A super emo painting. 


I want to sit here all day. 

Typical waterfall shot. Y'know.

And lastly, another Holga shot I really like. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lovely photographer. The Holga shot is wonderful. You are getting really good at taking pictures of people. ^_^

Fodoz said...

the feet: classic taylor.

i love love love the dandelion.

Anonymous said...

again good good photos. and my face looks weird.

Dana said...

lovely pictures, dear.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot.