If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

November Happenings.

I've been feeling a little better lately, so I've actually been able to get out take some photos. My sports assignment has been a long time coming, so it feels good to finally get that off of my shoulders.


Too bad I cut off the feet. Go me!


I think this is the one I am going to turn it. Gotta love the beard.


These two are pretty much the same picture. I prefer the top for a feature shot, but the girls left before I got their names. Argh.

Also, I went home last week to my friend Jeannie's wedding. She looked so beautiful!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those sports shots. Very nice. What lens did you use? The 50mm?

Patrick Fallon said...

Hey T!

Great job on that last Rugby photo, in focus, good moment, nice clean and uncluttered background. Composition is good also! Glad to see you are doing well using the 300mm :)
-pfal