If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Amalgamation.

Well, I haven't updated since Thanksgiving. Here are a few favorites from the break and the beginning of the semester. I also have a headache, so I will be brief.

From a baby shower at the beginning of break. Allie Kohler's daughter, Addi.

Mema and Papa on Christmas. I know that parts are a little blown out, but I'll fix that later. I just love their faces...I think they look so sweet and natural. I love my grandparents so much.

I go to the mountains, and my favorite picture is this little dead plant. Go figure.

Proof that Derek really is super indie...

Sparky's opened up for the weekend, so I delighted in some carrot cake ice cream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last one. It's just so awesome.

The dead plant one is really good too.