If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Geometrically Speaking: Zach's Senior Photos




This was my first portrait job of a male, and it also happened to be my first job in the snow. It was one of the most challenging portrait shoots I've done because of the conditions, so I think I am going to close shop for the winter.

I noticed that my choice in backgrounds tended to involve lots of lines and quadrilaterals. I think on some level I was trying to make the photos a little more masculine...I can't exactly just stick a boy next to some graffiti that says "you are beautiful" like I've done with female clients.

So, basically...I hope he likes the results!

1 comment:

Alexandra Browning said...

welp. He's a good looking kid, has good taste in ties (really, quite excellent) and I do like the photos! I think your subconscious had a good thing going.

Lovely :)