If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Friday, January 22, 2010

This One Time I Went To Chicago...

...and I totally didn't blog about it.

Didn't color correct this...I wanted to preserve the atmosphere.

This is so creative of me.



These photos were on facebook, but I thought they deserved to be seen minus the terrible image compression. If you're looking at my blog, you probably know this fellow in these photos, Joel Kowsky. Regardless if you know him or not, you should look at his blog, too!


2 comments:

KeithMont said...

The b/w shot of the bean is awesome! I've seen so many pictures of it before, but not one like that. Good work.

Taylor said...

Thanks, Keith! A fisheye lens on a full frame is magical.