If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ring Flash Experiments

This post is so freakin' hip that it makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Anyway, my lovely friend Eve got a lomo ring flash for Christmas, and it works on every hot shoe. I stuck it on my 5D Mk II and played around a little bit while my friends played music. It's fun to play with different levels of exposure and although the results aren't what one typically wants with flash photography, I kind of like them. I still prefer shooting ambient light, but I wouldn't mind having one of these for myself one day.

Ring Flash Experiments

Ring Flash Experiments

Ring Flash Experiments

1 comment:

Steve said...

(second picture) "So can I have my ring flash back now, Taylor" -Eve. I thought this thing only did colors, but I have been proven incorrect. Fun stuff. Journalism schmurnalism.