If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring, Family, and some Holga.

The beautiful weather that graced Columbia last week allowed me to take some really great shots...so this is going to be a kind of lengthy post. My family came to visit as well. My little brother, Addison, was more concerned with the NFL draft though. We left him in my dorm room for most of the day, which made me kind of sad. I don't understand why we are so different.

Beth, Derek, and I laid beneath a tree outside of Hatch instead of doing our homework. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the afternoon.

Derek read "The Sound and the Fury" while we napped.

Addison spent a lot of time in the hotel pool this weekend. I went in once...but I can't really swim very well.

I took the family to Kayotea...my mom got a strawberry chicken wrap that she loved until my dad told her it tasted like acidic vomit. Good one, Dad.

We ate some gooey butter cake at Kaldi's to make up for the vomit wrap. I love photographing food. Actually...I just love food.

A trip to Columbia is not complete without a trip to Big Tree.

We also went to Cooper's Landing for Thai food and live music. This same man was playing when I went there in the fall too!

My Dad is just too cool.

Sunsets...

This is hilarious. My mom is beautiful...my dad is goofy. I love them so much.

I almost forgot! I got my second ever roll of color 120 back Saturday. For once, I didn't screw up an entire roll on my Holga. This was my favorite shot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting betttteeerrrrrrrr

and again, that photo of your parents, namely your dad's face, cracks me up.

Patrick Fallon said...

hahah I concur Rob, I concur!

Anonymous said...

Taylor these are excellent! I love the Holga photo of the bike more and more each time I look at it. And the Big Tree... I cannot wait to seeeees youuuu!

Jennifer said...

I love the big tree picture, and while the picture of your parents is funny, I think it's also very charming.

Amber said...

That last picture from the Holga came out really amazing. You're so wonderful.