If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Advanced Techniques...Round One.

My first assignment for my Advanced Techniques class was the copy test. We were to find two images, one in which the lighting created the mood and the other was to be an image with lighting that baffled us. How did they do it!? I'll find out in lab tomorrow.

Also, I am going to post these first images at a smaller size, because they are copies.


Photo by Lori Grinker from "After War". So sad....the backlighting against the green wall makes the scene so lonely.

Stump the chump: an image by Jan Grarup from "Shadowland". I feel like the woman in the photo should be engulfed in the shadows as well, but somehow she is illuminated. I think there is something I am missing.

A favorite from tungsten light exploration: Students finish their meals as the dinner ends at Rollins dining hall. Rollins will close in December for a $2.2 million renovation.

Favorite daylight exploration: Mizzou student Beth Haenni takes a break from the weekend's homework to rest under a tree at Stephen's Lake Park.

No comments: