If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Bookmobile Jr.

 As a part of my summer reporting class at the Missourian, all students need to make a multimedia project. Photojournalism majors were exempt because we've done this in pretty much every class, but since there was an odd number of students, I volunteered to help out. 

 I did a story about library lockers a couple weeks ago and was interested in outreach program's new bookmobile. I knew the paper was already doing a graphic, but I thought it would be a good idea to show the human aspect. Jiyoung Won, my partner, had no idea what a bookmobile was, but I am glad she went along with my idea. I took video, stills, and edited in Final Cut, and Jiyoung took stills and audio. You can watch the video below and see the full package here.

No comments: