If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kaylen + Pete

I shot a wedding a couple of weeks ago with Ryan Gladstone, a fellow Mizzou grad. You can see his photos and some more of mine here. Ryan did the tough stuff of choosing locations and etc, while I rode on the party bus and took care of the candids.

Let me tell you, I was in love with the entire wedding party. They made me feel so comfortable that shooting was a breeze. Here are a few of my favorite shots.

Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete
Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete

Kaylen + Pete

Thanks to Kaylen, Pete and company for treating me like a member of the family, and thanks to Ryan for bringing me along. 

1 comment:

KeithMont said...

that church looks AWESOME.
the green hair is AWESOME. I haven't been so lucky as to shoot a wedding with green hair in it.

Really nice job!