If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Through a Plastic Lens

Getting film developed from a Holga is always exciting. 

120 film is so expensive that the 12 frames of one roll usually last me months; this time they only lasted for part of the summer. I ordered some polaroid film today for my one step land camera, so look forward to seeing that soon. 

02120001

02120003

02120007

02120008

02120010

02120011

I hope the rest of the summer proves to be just as lo-fi and wonderful.

2 comments:

Phoebe Sexton said...

LOVE the one of the Big Tree.

Holgas are such a great way to look at summer. I did the same thing last year in NYC and will pick mine up again very soon.

Nice pictures, m'lady!

Kaylen said...

These pictures are magical! I love Holga cameras, but don't have one myself yet. I also love Polaroid and of course RIGHT when Pete buys me one as a gift, they stop making the film. Waiting for it to get cheaper...which may be never.

Regardless, these photos are beautiful.