If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

2010 Missouri H.O.G. Rally

My second shift at the Columbia Missourian was far more agreeable. I went to the Harley Owners Group Rally at the Holiday Inn and had a blast. A story and a few photos ran here, but I had more I wanted to share.

HOG Rally

HOG Rally
The vendor coordinator and her grandson, what a sweetie.

HOG Rally

HOG Rally

HOG Rally

HOG Rally

HOG Rally

HOG Rally
This was a semi-risqué game where the passenger who bit the most off a hot dog one. Not quite family friendly. 

HOG Rally
The result of a game called "Punt the Pig" where bikers tried to kick a stuffed pig as far as it could go.

All images ©Taylor Glascock 2010

No comments: