If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Mary+Jeremy

I had the pleasure of shooting some engagement photos for Mary and Jeremy, and I am so glad they went along with some of my crazy ideas. As you can see, Mary was wearing a beautiful white dress, and I asked her to trudge through waist length grass. I think the photos were worth it though! Still editing, but here's what I have so far.

Mary+Jeremy

Mary+Jeremy

Mary+Jeremy

Mary+Jeremy

Mary+Jeremy

Mary+Jeremy
(Yes...that's me in the center of the frame...my bad.)

Mary+Jeremy

Isn't love wonderful?

1 comment:

Tim said...

I like it, and its all well shot, but watch the skin tones carefully when editing. Its easy to stray into unnatural looking skin and lose continuity between shots of the same people/places.