If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home Is Wherever I'm With You

In case you didn't know, Eve Edelheit is back! I hadn't seen her since December, and in that time, she's been a little world traveler. India, Denmark, all of Europe and little stop to Lollapalooza along the way. Alex Browning, Mallory Benedict and I all got together to celebrate her first night back in town, which was Monday.

We are all in love. Initiate cuddle puddle.

Eve is Back!

Eve is Back!

Eve is Back!

Eve is Back!

Eve is Back!

Also, Eve and Alex are roommates this year. I like this.

4 comments:

Tim said...

so much beauty and happiness in one blog post!!!!!!

*overwhelmed* *passes out*

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!

beautiful

David Kennedy said...

What lens were you using? Don't tell me that it's just the 50mm?

Taylor said...

David, I was using a 50mm f/1.4 on a 5D mk ii at ISO 2000 and shooting around f/1.8 1/160. Does it look like something nicer? haha