If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

As if I needed another blog.

Why do I do these things?
Anyway...I guess I will post some photos on here every now and then. It seems to be the thing to do. 

And I don't think I can change the name of this. I am stuck with "Peer Pressure" as my title. Sweet sweetness. 

Bloggy blog blog. Time for non-related pictures. 


Experiment In Reverse Macro.

Not quite enough light going on in my room for this. You'd think that those oh-so-flattering florescent lights would be good for something. I hope to try this again sometime...maybe with some flowers outside. You know I love flowers.

Spring Time.

I love Mizzou. I really do. I love it even more when there are actually signs of life on campus. It's been gray here for way too long. 

Cooper's Landing

Some friends went to Cooper's Landing last weekend for Paige's birthday. I should try to be social more often...it was nice. Also, it didn't hurt that it was beautiful. Thai food for breakfast is also interesting.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the DOF in your second photo is great!

and welcome to the club.

Fodoz said...

HEEYYYYYYY i'm so excited you have this. i love blogs. this is like--sophistication station for xanga-ers. so anyway. welcome! i hope you like my photoblog----i mean writing blog

Patrick Fallon said...

YAY for reverse macro!