If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shoot it RAW.

I think I am lost in the world of photo jargon. My lack of technicality makes me feel really mediocre and talentless. 

So, I'm trying. I'm in over my head, but maybe that is the best way to learn.

Anyway...I'm done feeling sorry for myself. 


An accidental photo that turned out straight up BAMF. It was dark, we were standing under a street light, I chose the wrong aperture (as usual...I have no idea). The flash fired, I moved the camera, and this was the result. It looks much better on my computer though...

Oh diner, how I love thee. Colors, lines, and niceness. Paige walked out of the bathroom just as I took the shot, but I think it turned out nicely because of her reflection in the window. 



I just took this because I couldn't believe Rob ate it. Chili, hashbrowns, and God knows what else at 11:30 p.m. on a Thursday? Wow. 



I went to Sparky's for the first time Friday. Delish. Carrot Cake ice cream is genius. 

More fun with reverse macro. This is a Daffodil...but it kind of looks like a fungus.

My cameo necklace. I love macro a little too much. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever mess around in a RAW editor with those photos from the artisan? I'd be interested to know how the Rebel handles noise.

and shakeys was delicious. CINNAMON ICECREAM!

Fodoz said...

um i love macro too, especially from you

Anonymous said...

I love the macro bokeh, and the BAMF photo.

I believe Tyler ate that chili thing before he proclaimed veg.

-Alyssa

Patrick Fallon said...

ICECREAM?

RAW?

ARTISAN?

Sounds amazing. I want in.!

Lets kick it this weekend.

Patrick Fallon said...

"I think I am lost in the world of photo jargon. My lack of technicality makes me feel really mediocre and talentless."

--DON"T--

You can learn the techie stuff - talent is not so easy. =]

Plus, I can always translate for ya!

That said, I suggest you start looking at Strobist.com its reallly helpful and full of cool ideas and how to. [yay!]