If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I See You, You're Walking Cross the Campus...

Nothing too special here. I've been pretty stressed out lately, so I took a walk yesterday. I didn't really shoot anything too worthwhile though. I've been frustrated. As always.

I found some lovely red tulips next to the conservation building, but after I left, I realized I shot with a super high ISO. I had forgotten to change it from the night before. Sigh. Noise.

This...thing...is next to Jesse Hall. I feel like I should know what it is. But I have no idea. It was photogenic though.

Another angle.

Pretty petals. They smell so nice. Derek gave me a dogwood branch the other night because he didn't realize what it smelled like. Ugh. These are much nicer.

I love the moooon. I wish I had a better zoom. And a tripod. And knowledge of how to take a proper night photo.

3 comments:

Fodoz said...

ooooo that moon one is SWEET!

Patrick Fallon said...

Your blog mooned me.

Anonymous said...

I love the petalsssss.